Sunday, May 22, 2011

Week 15 - Sauteed Asparagus

I feel like I cheated with this "recipe". However, to be fair, I have never attempted to saute asparagus.

  • 3 TBSP butter
  • 1 bunch fresh asparagus
  • 3 cloves garlic, chopped
  • sale & pepper, to taste

Such a simple recipe, yet I managed to mess it up. Even with reading other users' reviews and/or warnings, I still burned the garlic. On the bright side, this asparagus was verdant green and had a perfect crispness to it.

All in all, I have had much tastier asparagus. I will continue to work on this technique. At this point, I don't know if it was the recipe or the preparer. Grading this recipe on the taste of the final product alone, I would give it 6 stars out of 10. However, I will continue to tweek it.

No comments:

Post a Comment